Page no: L20a
Tasks opened on Friday 20Nov.
1) snbchf: in the recent and featured widget (urgent)
|Use this PromoteAuthor pic in the middle, it is from the business card2.png
File under Pcloud
P:\!Meine Dose\!team\#PromoteAuthorsYour button is better for a small icon or favicon.
But I am ready for discussion.
A bit bigger task is to set the tag “Featured” for newly imported posts
Test waiting for a new article in monetary metals and – maybe – for the new feeds.
Tasks opened on Wed Nov18
Tasks opened onTue Nov 17
- Niki: Read all 6 pages on pictured categories and give feedback. –
- Niki: continue on author profile pages.
- Ned: Split Pic Cat Archives and Widgets into Pro and Light functionality as under point 1. – Ready, I will test tomorrow
- Rad: Continue with authors on Syndication.ecoblogs. – FIXED
- Rad: Check again the new authors. Add them avatar, information and bio – FIXED
Tasks on Mon Nov 16
- Niki: Read all 6 pages on pictured categories and give feedback.. You may change what is pro and what is light functionality.
- Ivan: UI fixes of Pic Cat Widges – FIXED
Tasks on Friday Nov 13
- Clean up old tasks since Monday incl. doc tasks, please write the list every day
mainly snbchf.com go-live bugs – FIXED
- Rad: Override first column task “feed updated?” is a very quick task,
I have DONE it.
- Rad: When there is “no tags” in the table, verify some of the original posts if they have tags
- Rad: sync doc task table and pages FIXED
- Rad: Update progress on bios page – FIXED
Tasks on Thu Nov 12
- Niki: Focus on Jetpack bug – DONE
- Rad: Continue testing excerpts and fill the table – Fixed
- Rad: Remove last column and override first column for the feed update. Do not override bugs in the first column, unless they are fixed. –
- Rad working on the new authors and bios –
- Rad sync doc task table and pages – FIXED
Tasks on Wed Nov11
Wednesday: Continue old tasks and snbchf go-live tasks
rad & me was working on excerpts again, there were some bug for fixing and now everything is perfect
Ned is not working today, tomorrow he will work
Tasks for Tue Nov 10
1) Excerpt Formatting Bug during the reloading of posts, T29, urgent
2) Fix Cron and jetpack on snbchf and reload posts
Waiting for new posts….
3) Rad should test excerpts in the backend and write how many got correctly reloaded per blog
(together with meta desc and tags)
contains new field for “number posts/excerpts correctly reloaded
Ned: Fix bugs and add screenshots to Pic Cat Doc
5) For all Ecoblogs sites: Daily quick check which blogs got updated. Hover over the menu to see.
If there is no new posts in last 7 days go to original site and check
Not fixed: On WP Security and contact formulars are email addresses, too
1) We are continue working (Ned & me) on formatting bugs and fixing and how we can fix them globally on all excerpts. Ned is working on fixing them on all posts, I work on the plugin.
2) Cron – ready, jetpack – You need to connect it. I don’t have the password for wordpress
1) Formatting bug is fixed. We regenerate the old posts excerpts, too. We put that function into StopWordsPro plugin.
Monday on Nov 9
1) Ecoblogs: Excerpt currently contains the full post in HTML form, instead the excerpts from the RSS feeds.
How long does this bug exist, maybe since the latest change, how to fix it?
reload the posts with correct excerpts and update the page
2) Fix Cron on snbchf and more bugs on snbchf go-live
3) Rad: New column on https://doc.e-llusion.org/feed-site/author-live/author-live-bugs/
test if excerpt,tags, metadesc are ok for each blog
write “full post”, if it has full post, say “no tags”, “no metadesc”
4) Ned: Fix bugs and add screenshots to Pic Cat Wi
5) Rad: bi-weekly
1) The bug took almost one day to be fixed. Now it works fine. Rad is reloading posts currently. He will continue until 19.
2) – Fixed
3) – Fixed
4) – Fixed 2 of the bugs, now he is working on the rest, not finished yet
5) – Fixed
6) – Fixed
See more for