Page no: F15
Reload Posts with FeedWordPress
Sometimes, we do not have correct formatting for posts. In this case we must reload old posts.
- Adjust Strip HTML tags filter
- Count number of posts
- Delete posts that got reloaded
- Update feed
Strip HTML Tags filter
First we need to remove the filter about stripping the HTML tags that are no formatting tags like <backquote> or <h3>.
Count number of posts
We need to check how many posts are given by the feed. Here are 10. So we know that we can reload only 10 posts.
FeedWordpress: Removing the filter
Delete old posts that got reloaded
How many posts are given from the RSS
|Then we delete the last posts, which are exact number as the founded posts in Step 2)
WordPress: Deleting posts
Delete from trash
WordPress: Purge the trash
4) Then we need to update the feed via Syndication -> Syndicated Sites -> Update now on the right feed
FeedWordpress: Update the feed
We need to test all the new loaded posts from the feed and check if everything is okey. We must check:
– If there are any black boxes
– If the formatting is like the original site
– if we get the images and set the first as featured image
– if the links are good
Double check the loaded posts
Reloaded for posts for one year
Done on LSE
How many posts we will get depends on the website and their feed. They decide the exact number of posts which will be added in the rss.
See more for