Page no: Т29
Table of contents
Post Only New Content
How to Tweet only New Content: Switch off Repost existing posts
Reposting Old Content
The Plugin can automatically re-post existing posts based on the settings. This functionality is very powerful and flexible, but takes some time to setup it.
SNAP: How to Repost Old Content
Please see here for some problems troubleshooting
Please note: This feature is depreciated, no longer supported and will be replaced with something much better in the upcoming verstion 4
It can be used for two different purposes.
1. You just installed a plugin, but you already have a lot of interesting posts that you would like to share with your social followers. You can use this to auto import all your existing posts to social networks one by one old-to-new, new-to-old or randomly.
2. You want to recycle your content by re-sharing your existing posts to your social networks.
Activate/Set Auto-Repostng for each account
Automated re-posting can be set differently for each account. Please go to any configured account settings and switch to the “Advanced” tab.
1. Activate/Deactivate re-posting for this account.
2. Set re-posting interval.
3. Set random delays around your interval time. This will make your posts appear more human. If you have interval set to 30 minutes and “Randomize posting time ±” to 5 minutes, your next post will appear sometime between 25 and 35 minutes from the previous.
4*. Set specific days and hours when plugin should do autoposts. This is useful if you would like your posts to be reposted, for example, only Mondays to Fridays during the daytime.
5. Set how to select what posts should be auto-reposted. Options are: “Random”*, “One-by-One New-to-Old” and “One-by-One Old-to-New”.
6. Set the age of the posts selected for auto-reposting. You can set specific dates or you could specify the age of the posts in days.
7. This setting controls the default value of the new posts. You could set new posts eligible for re-posting or excluded from re-posting. This could be overridden for each individual post.
8. Use those buttons to set all posts to “Enabled for Repost” or “Disabled for Repost”
9. This shows some info about last re-posted post. You can also “Reset” the process, so plugin will start over.
10. You can set the ID of last re-posted WordPress post. Plugin will continue or start from the next one.
* #4 and re-posting option “Random” available in the “Pro” plugin only.
|The settings are on the account, not under
Control what posts should be auto-reposted
Each post has a checkbox that controls auto-reposting. Check it and post will be auto-reposted according to your settings. Uncheck it and post will be ignored and not auto-reposted.
|Version 3.3.1 Update
Version 3.3.1 adds some more control about what should happen at the end of auto-reposting query.
You have 3 options:
1. Automatically Turn Reposting Off. This is useful if you just need to repost all your existing posts to the social network once.
“Random” option is always set to “Loop it”.
** Added in version 3.0.0
This plugin automatically publishes posts from your blog to your Social Network accounts
process is completely automated. Just write a new post and either entire post or it’s nicely formatted announcement with backlink will be published to all your configured social networks. You can reach the most audience and tell all your friends, readers and followers about your new post. Plugin works with profiles, business pages, community pages, groups, etc. Messages are 100% customizable and adopted for each network requirements.
ALL NEW SNAP Plugins for WordPress Version 4 is coming soon…
[August 10, 2017] V4 Beta is available to qualifies testers. If you are interested, please request it here: www.nextscripts.com/beta
Public V4 Beta will be abailable soon….
… more networks are coming soon …
Plugin makes 100% White Labeled Posts The main idea behind the plugin is to give you the ability to promote only yourself. Plugin uses your own apps and all posts to all networks come only from you. No „Shared via NextScripts.com“ or „Posted by SNAP for WordPress“ messages.
Free and Pro Plugin Features Please see more detailed features list
Also included exclusively in the SNAP Pro Plugin
See more for