Page no: R70
Table of contents
The attachments come from the cards.
add the videos from video input page R70V etc.
If they are not uploaded yet, then add them from pcloud
Control the tasks and correct errors, when we changed the way we work.
Video and Pics
1) review the fonts and if the chapter titles have h3 or h4 font. Do not use leave small fonts
2) if the caption text is OK. Example for bad caption. See attachment, Caption problem.
3) Some posts have small fonts. Make a screenshot from here and add to the card
4) Use the quotes format, when there is a longer quoted text.
5) Quick Check with Browser Spelling plugin that spelling is correct. Look at text that are in red.
6) Verify that the featured image is set
7) Verify that there are no broken images
8) Verify that economic graphs have a source and a media title
9) Chapters in left column of tiny table: The chapter name must occur in the text of the left column.
Performance checks evening
Execute the tests in the evening. Test 2 or3 sites every day
It seems that we are slow in the evening.
But we have also 15 MB compared to 4MB.
You can test with New York and www.webpagetest.org
Write results into comments
Double-click on all images, so you see if it is readable.
Chandler on original post: Graph is not readable
Double-check tiny table
Double check if still we missed to do tiny tables
Ipad2 Testing for Mobile Sites
Test Twitter and Facebook
The example shows
The correct image is used on Twitter and Facebook (Featured Image of the post)
The Link works
The image is a big image for both
Big Image on Twitter
Twitter No Image Facebook Any Image
|Dummy Image: should be used only if no picture in post and author has no avatar
|Broken Image, happens at the beginning, later it might be corrected
Regular Task Twitter Facebook
This video is about twittily and SNAP.
What are the differences between General Settings and Advanced settings?
How I Work on Twitter Feeds
In the video im showing you how i work on the twitter feeds. Checking the first 10 posts – is there everything fine, then i continue scrolling and looking at the featured image. If there is any problem with the featured image, image in the post, date of the post – when is it published. Im writing them in the Confluence.
See more for